Neighbourhood Planning Toolkit
If you're thinking of making a Neighbourhood Plan, or you're already doing so, our toolkit will guide you through the process, step by step. There are lots of useful links in the 'Need More Information?' section of this page.
Click a link below to get started.
- Step one - Is a Neighbourhood Plan for you?
- Step two - What kind of plan do you want?
- Step three - Getting started
- Step four - Setting the area your plan will cover
- Step five - Getting funding
- Step six - Preparing your plan
- Step seven - Submitting your plan
- Step eight - Independent examination
- Step nine - The referendum
- Step ten - Adopting your plan
Last reviewed: 11 - 05 - 2017