Here you can find information on your household recycling, rubbish and garden waste collections. Find out about:
- snow disruption
- your collection days
- your recycling collections
- your rubbish collections
- your food waste collections
- your garden waste collections
- revised bank holiday collection dates
- how to arrange for a bulky household waste collection (old sofas, fridges etc)
- how to report a missed collection
- how to request help with your collections
Putting your rubbish and recycling out
Bins will be collected from within the boundary of your property next to the kerbside and will be returned to that collection point.
You need to place your rubbish and recycling for collection before 7 am. Your rubbish or recycling will be collected at different times during the day.
If you can't fit all of your recycling waste in your green bin, you can leave any extra recycling by the side of the bin. Please ensure it is left out in an open box or clear bin bag so that crews can see that it is recycling waste. Please do not use black bin bags for your recycling as these will be mistaken for rubbish.
Do not leave bin bags full of landfill waste by the side of your grey bins as these will not be collected.
If your bin has gone missing and you need a replacement, please call 03000 610 610 (local call rate) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last reviewed: 19 - 02 - 2013