***Disruption due to waste vehicle breakdowns - if your bin wasn't emptied this week please read this***
Report a missed rubbish, recycling or garden waste collection.
You can report a missed collection directly to Biffa (see below), but please only contact them if you put your rubbish/recycling out before 7am on the morning of your collection.
If you put your collection out late and missed the collection round, you will need to either take your rubbish/recycling in and put it out again during the next scheduled collection of that bin, or take it to one of .
Before reporting a missed collection:
- don't forget, collection days may change over bank holidays. Check to see if your day has changed.
- a different crew collect some bulky household waste like electrical items, so these might be collected separately.
- check to see if our crew have placed a tag on your bin explaining why it wasn't collected.
To report a missed bin:
- report a missed bin online
- call 03000 610610 by 5pm the following day
- email firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight
Missed bin policy
- Where a report is received before the end of the next working day, the material will be collected the following working day (including Saturdays).
- If a bin is reported as missed after the end of the next working day following the scheduled collection day, the contractor will not go back and empty.
Last reviewed: 08 - 03 - 2017