Online Building Control Applications
Please note our fees are increasing from 01 April 2023. A copy of the new scheme for the recovery of building regulation charges can be requested by contacting building control directly.
Here you can submit a full plans application, a building notice or apply for a certificate of regularisation online. You can also search the building control application tracker.
Follow the links below:
Submit a Full Plans application online
When submitting a full plans application please provide: –
- A site plan to a scale of not less than 1:1250 if the works includes the erection or extension of a building or a garage conversion
- Existing floor layouts and elevations
- Proposed floor layouts, elevations and section drawings
- A detailed construction specification clearly indicating how the works will satisfy the relevant requirements of The Regulations.
- A copy of the structural engineer’s design and supporting structural calculations (where relevant).
Submit a Building Notice application online
When submitting a building notice please provide: –
- A site plan to a scale of not less than 1:1250 if the works includes the erection or extension of a building or a garage conversion.
Submit a Regularisation application online
Search the building control application tracker
If you are submitting an application on behalf of your client and your client is paying the fee, please put in the fee break down box “contact applicant for payment” we will then send the registration letter to your client for payment.
SouthVale Building Control understands the importance of ensuring that personal data, including sensitive personal data, is always treated lawfully and appropriately and that the rights of individuals are upheld. Please read our Building Control Privacy Notice.
Contact us - Building control
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)
Vale of White Horse District Council