Partnership Grant 2024/25 to 2028/29 – closed
We value locally based information and advice services for residents, particularly those who are most in need due to inequalities from the cost of living crisis or other national issues. We will favour organisations who are actively exploring partnership or collaborative working with other voluntary organisations to avoid duplication of services provided and improve efficiency. We are also interested in supporting organisations using other methods to help them become more sustainable and have a greater impact in the communities they serve.
How much is available and what for?
We have a provisional annual budget of £154,920. Organisations can apply for up to five years of funding to provide information and advice services to residents in the Vale in the areas of debt, employment, finance, housing, energy, family, law and courts, immigration and health.
We will accept applications for a minimum grant of £25,000 and a maximum grant of £100,000 per annum over the five-year period.
We can fund your core revenue costs such as salaries, income generation activities, rent/rates, training and marketing. Further examples can be found in the funding guidance.
Who can apply?
Any constituted locally based voluntary sector organisation that meets the eligibility criteria and requirements of the scheme as set out in the funding guidance.
Who cannot apply?
- town and parish councils
- other statutory bodies, or organisations providing a service on behalf of a statutory body
- unincorporated groups and associations
- education providers (schools, free schools, academies, colleges, PTAs and similar)
- profit-based businesses (private businesses)
- political and lobbying groups
- Nationwide organisations (except where they have a local constitution and/or local bank account. We may also make exceptions if the activities clearly relate to a local hub/branch of the organisation.)
The council is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from organisations representing minority or vulnerable groups. We encourage all applicants to make their projects as inclusive and accessible to all as possible.
Get in touch
You are very welcome to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the scheme and whether your organisation is eligible.