Partnership Grant 2024/25 to 2028/29 – closed
Are you a locally based information and advice organisation helping people in the areas of debt, employment, finance, housing, energy, family, law and courts, immigration and health?
We have a budget of £154,920 in 2024/25 and, under this new scheme, can offer revenue funding that extends for up to five years.
Climate Action Fund – now closed
Vale of White Horse District Council’s Climate Action Fund is to support local projects that help to tackle climate change. We have a budget of £100,000 in 2023/24 and up to £5,000 is available for individual projects. Whether you are already involved in a local group or simply looking to start taking climate action, we’d love to hear from you.
White Horse Community Lottery
White Horse Community Lottery is a weekly lottery that raises money for good causes. From every £1 ticket sold, 60p will go to local good causes in Vale of White Horse working to benefit our communities.
Voluntary and charitable groups who operate in the district are invited to join and start benefiting from being part of the scheme. What’s more, it’s free for organisations to get involved!
If you’d like further information about the grants awarded or completed, or other funding opportunities please contact the Grants team on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about the (non-Covid related) grants awarded up to September 2023 in the download below
Other types of council and partnership funding
- Disabled Facilities Grants – funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01235 422436 for more information)
- South and Vale Business Support – funding for businesses or information about other available support
- Business rates relief – how to apply for a reduction in your business rates (please email email@example.com)
- Energy saving grants – helping you make your home more energy-efficient
- Home improvement loans – support for changes to your home
- We work with Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA), who support voluntary and community organisations in throughout the county. They offer all kinds of advice, including sources of funding and getting fit to fund.
External Funding Opportunities
- The Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund – Government funding of £10,000 – £75,000 is available for voluntary and community organisations supporting low-income households and individuals. Organisations can apply for funding on the The National Lottery Community Fund website. The deadline for applications is 16 October 2023 at 12 noon.
- Community Ownership Fund – Government funding to help communities take ownership of community assets at risk of closure. Detailed funding guidance, eligibility criteria and expression of interest form is via the Government website Further information can be found online via the My Community Website.
- Suicide Prevention Grant Fund (The Department of Health and Social Care) – The purpose of the fund is to support suicide prevention in the voluntary and community sector and help them meet additional demand for services. It will also support the delivery of new activity that can help to prevent suicides and save lives. Guidance on the fund including how to apply can be found on GOV.UK website. Grant applications are open until 11:55pm on 1 October 2023.
How we use your data and why
Please read more about how we may use your information and your rights, including those about accessing your records, by downloading our Community Enablement team’s Privacy Notice