Climate Action Fund
Vale of White Horse District Council’s Climate Action Fund is there to support local projects that help to tackle climate change. Applications are now closed.
White Horse Community Lottery
White Horse Community Lottery is a weekly lottery that raises money for good causes. From every £1 ticket sold, 60p will go to local good causes in Vale of White Horse working to benefit our communities.
Voluntary and charitable groups who operate in the district are invited to join and start benefiting from being part of the scheme. What’s more, it’s free for organisations to get involved!
If you’d like further information about the grants awarded or completed, or other funding opportunities please contact the Grants team on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about the (non-Covid related) grants awarded up to May 2022 in the download below
Other types of council and partnership funding
- Disabled Facilities Grants – funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01235 422436 for more information)
- South and Vale Business Support – funding for businesses or information about other available support
- Business rates relief – how to apply for a reduction in your business rates (please email email@example.com)
- Energy saving grants – helping you make your home more energy-efficient
- Home improvement loans – support for changes to your home
- We work with Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA), who support voluntary and community organisations in throughout the county. They offer all kinds of advice, including sources of funding and getting fit to fund.
How we use your data and why
Please read more about how we may use your information and your rights, including those about accessing your records, by downloading our Community Enablement team’s Privacy Notice