Planning and development reports
Each report title takes you to the webpage where this information is published. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find what you are looking for.
- Authority Monitoring Report – an update on the progress being made towards Local Development Framework production.
- Didcot Garden Town Annual Report – an annual report on the development of housing, economic growth, funding, and resources to support various Didcot Garden Town projects.
- Five year housing land supply statement – this statement provides an assessment of deliverable land within the district and the council’s five-year housing land supply position.
- Housing delivery test (external link) – this report is published by central government, local planning authorities submit their number of homes delivered against homes required.
- Planning applications register – you can view specific planning applications via our online planning applications register.
- Planning decisions register – you can view specific planning decisions via our online planning decisions register.
- Planning appeals register – you can view existing planning appeals via our online planning appeals register.
- Successfully nominated assets of community value – we are required to maintain a list of assets successfully nominated by community groups
- Unsuccessfully nominated assets of community value – we are required to maintain a list of assets unsuccessfully nominated by community groups