Skip to content
  • Friday 31 March: − the phone lines and emails for our council tax, benefits and business rates services are currently out of action. Online accounts for these services should be working as normal.¬† We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.¬†Work is underway to try and rectify the issue, however services may continue to be impacted over the weekend.

Dangerous wild animals

If you want to keep wild animals not normally domesticated in the UK (other than a pet shop or circus), you will most likely need a licence.

Please read the Dangerous Wild Animals Legislation website, which lists the animals that require this type of licence and provides guidance on what is required.

To apply for a licence, please complete the application form.

For a list of all our licence charges, please see our application fees page.

Contact us - Environmental Protection

01235 422403
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Vale of White Horse District Council
Environmental Protection Team
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE