Partner Authority Scheme
We are members of the local authority building control Partner Authority Scheme (PAS). This enables agents, architects, developers and builders to have the opportunity to join the scheme by submitting building regulation applications for work throughout England and Wales to us.
SouthVale local authority building control will deal with all aspects of design, including plans examination and pre-application advice, and coordinate all necessary consultations wherever the project is located. Site inspections will be carried out by the local authority where the project is to be built, but in close liaison with SouthVale.
Benefits of the Partner Authority Scheme
- The scheme is free to join
- Partnering gives you a single point of contact and helps provide consistency on your projects as well as valuable pre-application advice
- Saves you valuable time if you work in several authorities as we forward the application to the inspecting authority on your behalf
- Access to LABC products through LABC Consult, including building warranties, Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) assessments, sound and air testing, fire engineering
- Access to LABC training events
- The use of the LABC Partner logo on all of your marketing materials
How to register for the Partner Authority Scheme
You can apply to become a partner with SouthVale (South Oxfordshire District Council or Vale of White Horse District Council) via the LABC website here, or download the LABC Partner Authority Scheme Brochure
Alternatively, please call our office on 01235 422700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very happy to discuss the scheme further.
For further practical advice and guidance on building projects, please visit the LABC Front Door website.