Chilton Neighbourhood Plan
The Council at its meeting on 6 October 2021 agreed to make the Chilton Neighbourhood Plan.
Take a look at the Chilton Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version). The policies in this plan carry full weight in determining planning applications.
The council’s decision statement and the made plan will be published in due course.
The official referendum results were as follows:
- Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan (YES vote): 307 (96%)
- Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan (NO vote): 13 (4%)
- Turnout: 320 (27.7%)
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement
- Examiner’s Report
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Parish Council’s response to the Clarification Note
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Appendix 3
- Appendix 4
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening Statement
- Area Designation Map
- Area Designation Confirmation
If you want to get involved, please contact the Parish Council.
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.