Wootton and St Helen Without Neighbourhood Plan
This plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 18 December 2019. The council’s decision statement and made plan will be published in due course.
On 24 October residents voted for the adoption of the Parish Council Neighbourhood Plan. The official results were:
Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan (YES vote): 544 (89.5%)
Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan (NO vote): 64 (10.5%)
Take a look at the:
- Examiner’s Final Report
- Comments Received During the Publicity Period
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Vale of White Horse District Council Response to Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Wootton and St Helen Without Parish Council Response to Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Composite Contextual Plan
- Labelled Composite Contextual Plan
- Clarification Meeting Agenda
- Clarification Meeting Issues
- Clarification Meeting Notes
- Neighbourhood Plan Addendum Proposed Policy Modifications and Corresponding Map
- Proposed Modifications
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Screening Opinion for Strategic Environmental Assessment, Sustainability Appraisal and Habitats Regulations
- Vale of White Horse District Council Response to Screening Opinion
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.