Wootton and St Helen Without Neighbourhood Plan
The Wootton and St Helen Without Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 18 December 2019. Take a look at the made Wootton and St Helen Without Neighbourhood Plan and final Decision Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement (to proceed to referendum)
- Examiner’s Final Report
- Comments Received During the Publicity Period
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Vale of White Horse District Council Response to Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Wootton and St Helen Without Parish Council Response to Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Composite Contextual Plan
- Labelled Composite Contextual Plan
- Clarification Meeting Agenda
- Clarification Meeting Issues
- Clarification Meeting Notes
- Neighbourhood Plan Addendum Proposed Policy Modifications and Corresponding Map
- Proposed Modifications
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Screening Opinion for Strategic Environmental Assessment, Sustainability Appraisal and Habitats Regulations
- Vale of White Horse District Council Response to Screening Opinion
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.