New homes bonus community grant
Constituted not-for-profit organisations can apply for a minimum of £1,000 and up to 50 per cent (budget permitting) of the cost of capital and one-off revenue projects benefitting the community (other eligibility criteria apply).
Click here to view an existing application (including to complete a monitoring or claim form)
Opening dates for 2017/18 (budget permitting) - our provisional 2018/19 opening dates will be published shortly
- Round one: 1 April to 15 May 2017, with all decisions made by 24 July 2017 - Now closed
- Round two: 20 August to 15 October 2017, with all decision made by 22 December 2017 - Now closed
- Round three Abingdon and North East area committee only: open until noon on 31 January 2018 (decisions by 31 March 2018). The Faringdon and Wantage committees have already allocated their budgets for this year.
Current budgets available
We split the district into three geographic areas when considering grants and each area has its own annual budget. .
- The Abingdon and North East area has £16,503 available during this round. The Faringdon and Wantage areas are not open for applications, as they have already allocated their budgets for this year.
Advice and exceptions
We held advice workshops earlier in the year, offering potential applicants advice and guidance on our grant schemes, the application process and some information about other sources of funding they may be able to access.
If you missed these events and/or would like some advice about making an application during this round please email us at email@example.com.
Please note you’ll need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Unless you are buying portable equipment that you could easily move to a different location you must provide copies of your Land Registry evidence of ownership/tenure. If you have a lease you must have ten years left and provide a copy of this as well.
- Your signed constitution or memorandum and articles of association registered at Companies House
- Two quotes (or a professional estimate) for all parts of the project
- Your latest bank statements and balances for all accounts in the organisations name
- Copies of your last two years accounts (audited if available) or (for new organisations only) detailed working budgets and financial records since you began operating
- Any permissions required including; planning, listed building, landlord Environment Agency etc
- Minutes from a meeting of your organisation agreeing to make this application, authorising you to make the application on their behalf and authorising two relevant officers/members of the organisation to act as signatory in relation to this grant application and any acceptance forms/agreements relating to it.
- For grants under £10,000 towards mobile equipment evidence of ownership is welcome but not mandatory.
Last reviewed: 12 - 01 - 2018