New homes bonus community grant
Constituted not-for-profit organisations can apply for a minimum of £1,000 and up to 50 per cent (budget permitting) of the cost of capital and one-off revenue projects benefitting the community (other eligibility criteria apply).
We split the budget for this scheme between three area committees, depending on how many new homes were occupied in each area over a 12 months period. . The amounts avaialbe during this round are as follows:
- Abingdon and North East area - £25,983
- Faringdon and surrounding area - £19,432
- Wantage and surrounding area - £24,323
Opening dates and advice sessions
- Round one: opened for applications between 25 April - 6 June 2018, decisions were made by 10 August 2018
- Round two: open for applications 2 - 28 January 2019 decisions due by 26 March 2019
Please note you’ll need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Unless you are buying portable equipment that you could easily move to a different location you must provide copies of your Land Registry evidence of ownership/tenure. If you have a lease you must have ten years left and provide a copy of this as well.
- Your signed constitution or memorandum and articles of association registered at Companies House
- Two quotes (or a professional estimate) for all parts of the project
- Your latest bank statements and balances for all accounts in the organisations name
- Copies of your last two years financial accounts (audited if available) or (for new organisations only) detailed working budgets and financial records since you began operating
- Any permissions required including; planning, listed building, landlord Environment Agency etc
- Minutes from a meeting of your organisation agreeing to make this application, authorising you to make the application on their behalf and authorising two relevant officers/members of the organisation to act as signatory in relation to this grant application and any acceptance forms/agreements relating to it.
- For grants under £10,000 towards mobile equipment evidence of ownership is welcome but not mandatory.
Last reviewed: 04 - 01 - 2019