New homes bonus community grant
Constituted not-for-profit organisations can apply to us for a minimum of £1,000 and up to 50 per cent* of the cost of capital and one-off revenue projects (other eligibility criteria apply).
Click here to view an existing application (including to complete a monitoring or claim form)
Our opening dates for 2017/18 (budget permitting) are:
- Round one opened: 1 April to 15 May 2017 (4pm) with all decision made by 24 July 2017
- Round two open: 20 August to 15 October 2017 (4pm) with all decision made by 22 December 2017 - OPENING SOON
- Possible round three open: 1 December 2017 to 10 January 2018 (4pm) for decisions by 25 March 2018, budget permitting
Current budgets available
We split the district into three geographic areas when considering grants and each area has its own budget. .
- Abingdon and North East surrounding area: £34,802
- Faringdon and surrounding area: £20,504
- Wantage and surrounding area: £43,217
Advice and exceptions
We held three advice workshops (one in each of the committee areas) before the opening date, offering potential applicants advice and guidance on our grant schemes, the application process and some information about other sources of funding they may be able to access.
If you missed these events and would like some advice please email us at email@example.com.
Please note you’ll need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Copies of your Land Registry evidence of ownership/tenure (a registered a lease with at least ten years left on the term). If you have a lease you will need to give us a copy of your lease as well. Please note: Unless you are buying movable equipment that you could easily move to a different location you must have land registry title documents in your organisation's name to be eligible to apply.
- Your signed constitution or memorandum and articles of association
- Two quotes (or a professional estimate) for the whole project
- Your latest bank statements and balances for all accounts in the organisations name
- Copies of your last two years accounts (audited if available) or for new organisations, detailed working budgets and financial records since you began operating
- Any permissions required including; planning, listed building, landlord permissions
- Minutes from a meeting of your organisation agreeing to make this application, authorising you to make the application on their behalf and authorising two relevant officers/members of the organisation to act as signatory in relation to this grant application and any acceptance forms/agreements relating to it.
- For grants under £10,000 towards mobile equipment evidence of ownership is welcome but not mandatory
Last reviewed: 21 - 08 - 2017