New homes bonus community grant
Constituted not-for-profit organisations can apply for a minimum of £1,000 and up to 50 per cent (budget permitting) of the cost of capital and one-off revenue projects benefitting the community (other eligibility criteria apply).
Click here to view an existing application (including to complete a monitoring or claim form)
Opening dates and advice sessions
- Round one: opened for applications 25 April - 6 June 2018 decisions in August 2018.
We are currently closed for applications. If you would like to know when we will reopen please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using 'please let me know when the next Vale grant round/workshop dates are released' as your subject line.
Please note you’ll need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Unless you are buying portable equipment that you could easily move to a different location you must provide copies of your Land Registry evidence of ownership/tenure. If you have a lease you must have ten years left and provide a copy of this as well.
- Your signed constitution or memorandum and articles of association registered at Companies House
- Two quotes (or a professional estimate) for all parts of the project
- Your latest bank statements and balances for all accounts in the organisations name
- Copies of your last two years financial accounts (audited if available) or (for new organisations only) detailed working budgets and financial records since you began operating
- Any permissions required including; planning, listed building, landlord Environment Agency etc
- Minutes from a meeting of your organisation agreeing to make this application, authorising you to make the application on their behalf and authorising two relevant officers/members of the organisation to act as signatory in relation to this grant application and any acceptance forms/agreements relating to it.
- For grants under £10,000 towards mobile equipment evidence of ownership is welcome but not mandatory.
Last reviewed: 17 - 08 - 2018