Street name plates

The council is responsible for supplying and installing street name plates for new developments. Developers are charged for this service.

After this the name plates are maintained by the council.

If you see a street name plate that is damaged, vandalised or missing, please let us know. Click on the link to Report a damaged or missing name plate online

Directional or Traffic Signs are the responsibility of Oxfordshire County Council Highways Department Oxfordshire County Council This link will take you to an external website... .


Last reviewed: 28 - 10 - 2013

Was this page helpful?YesNo