Skip to content

Report anti-social behaviour

If you wish to report an incident of anti-social behaviour (ASB), particularly where it relates to criminal activity (e.g. harassment, violence, vandalism, drug dealing, public order), please call the police on 101 or visit the Thames Valley Police website hereAlways dial 999 in an emergency.

If you are a tenant of housing association/registered social landlord, we would also encourage you to report any incidents of ASB directly to them (including noise nuisance) so they can take action and provide support. If you are a tenant of Soha or Sovereign, please use these links.

Please click on the relevant link below to submit an online form:

If you cannot see the issue you wish to report in the options above, please take a look at Anti-social behaviour. Alternatively, contact us to discuss your enquiry or submit an ‘other’ ASB complaint form.

Contact us - Community safety

01235 422590
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Vale of White Horse District Council
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE