Report anti-social behaviour

If an incident of anti-social behaviour is happening now, call the police on 101. Always dial 999 in an emergency.

To report a new anti-social behaviour complaint to us, please click on the relevant link below to submit an online form:

If you cannot see the issue you wish to report in the options above, please take a look at What is anti-social behaviour?. Alternatively, contact us to discuss your enquiry or submit an ‘other’ ASB complaint form.