Our Off-street Parking Places order 2022 (including plans and schedules) details the fees, charges and other information for our car parks in the Vale of White Horse:
- Off Street Parking Places – No 1 – ORDER 2022
- Off Street Parking Place – No.2 Order 2022 – Rye Farm and Hales Meadow Abingdon
Changes to parking enforcement
We have changed how we administer parking enforcement in our public car parks. This is to ensure we follow the same procedures that the county council’s on-street enforcement team use.
Most of the changes will only affect our back-office work. However, if a motorist receives a Fixed Penalty Notice in one of our car parks they will need to follow slightly different instructions to pay or appeal the fine, as detailed on the enforcement notice placed on their car and on our website.
Please see the updated car park orders:
- Civil Enforcement Off-Street Parking Places No. 1 Order 2022
- Civil Enforcement Off-Street Parking Places Rye Farm & Hales Meadow No. 2 Order 2022
- Notice of Making – Civil Enforcement Off-Street Parking Places
For more information, please see our South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Councils’ Joint Car Park Management Policy.