Submit a Building Control application
Please note our fees are increasing from 01 April 2023. A copy of the new scheme for the recovery of building regulation charges can be requested by contacting building control directly.
Please click here to make an online building control application.
Alternatively you may wish to download an application form below and email it to email@example.com
Please do not send us paper copy applications, paper representations/comments, cheques or cash as they may not get processed.
When submitting a building notice please provide: –
- A site plan to a scale of not less than 1:1250 if the works includes the erection or extension of a building or a garage conversion.
When submitting a full plans application please provide: –
- A site plan to a scale of not less than 1:1250 if the works includes the erection or extension of a building or a garage conversion
- Existing floor layouts and elevations
- Proposed floor layouts, elevations and section drawings
- A detailed construction specification clearly indicating how the works will satisfy the relevant requirements of The Regulations.
- A copy of the structural engineer’s design and supporting structural calculations (where relevant).
When submitting a regularisation please provide: –
- A plan of the works that have been done and how the layout was before the works
- Provide additional plans or details showing how you will bring the works up to the building regulation standards in force at the time if required
When submitting a reversion please provide: –
- Any plans/ drawings or specifications
- Structural engineers design and associated structural calculations
- Photographs of the works in progress
- Water Authority consultation where a build over agreement was necessary
- Fire Service consultation where works were subject to The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Site Inspection records
When submitting a demolition notice please provide: –
- Site plan showing building or plot
- Location plan of site in local area (scale not less than 1:1250)
- Plan showing adjacent and opposite properties and those in close proximity (within approx. 150m)
- Method statement
SouthVale Building Control understands the importance of ensuring that personal data, including sensitive personal data, is always treated lawfully and appropriately and that the rights of individuals are upheld. Please read our Building Control Privacy Notice.
Contact us - Building control
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)
Vale of White Horse District Council