Botley Centre Supplementary Planning Document
The Botley Centre Supplementary Planning Document was adopted by Vale of White Horse District Council’s Cabinet at its meeting on 18 January 2016.
A copy of the adopted Supplementary Planning Document and Adoption Statement are available to download below.
Following a consultation we held in August and September 2015, the document was amended to clarify what it’s for and how it’s within the scope of our existing Local Plan.
- Botley Centre Supplementary Planning Document (9.4 MB)
- Botley Centre Supplementary Planning Document Adoption Statement (60.0 KB)
- Botley Centre SPD Consultation Report
- Botley Centre Sustainability Appraisal (1.7 MB)
- Equalities Impact Assessment (458.1 KB)
- Background report (3.1 MB)
- Viability and deliverability report (2.7 MB)
- Transport review (2.9 MB)
- Marked up copy of the Supplementary Planning Document showing changes from previous version (3.2 MB)
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report
- Our consultation statement (180.4 KB)