East Challow Neighbourhood Plan
East Challow Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 13 June 2023.
What’s happening now?
The Council, at its meeting on 13 June 2023, agreed to make East Challow Neighbourhood Plan.
Take a look at the East Challow Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version). The policies in this plan carry full weight in determining planning applications.
The council’s decision statement and the made version of the plan will be published in due course.
On 4 May 2023 residents voted for the adoption of the East Challow Neighbourhood Plan. The official results were:
- Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan (YES vote): 284
- Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan (NO vote): 27
- Turnout: 33.9%
- Information Statement and Information for Voters
- Decision Statement
- Examiner’s Report
- Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version)
- Summary of representations submitted to the examiner
- Neighbourhood Plan Appendices updated following examination
- Consultation Statement Vol 1
- Consultation Statement Vol 2 Appendices
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Screening Statement for SEA
- East Challow Neighbourhood Area Map
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Response from the parish council to the clarification note and the second part of the parish council’s response
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please call us on 01235 422600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..